Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I love decorating my house for Christmas. It makes our little old home even cozier. I'll start the tour in our living room:

Our Tree



These are our childhood stockings. I love how they're a little matchy!

Now on to our dining room:



I got these great trees at an antique store in Grace, Idaho. They were going out of business so I got them for $5!


Here is one of our advent calendars

Our Christmas village:

One year my family and I worked on this village together (since it was clear I was never going to get in done on my own!). We watched movies, ate snacks, and painted our fingers to the bone. I love the way it turned out though.

My husband painted this little cutie

This was my mom's handiwork

I painted this house, look at the car in the garage!

The hamburger shop and post office are from the Lemax Christmas village

My talented mom painted this beautiful church


I painted the little school

Christmas crept into the kitchen as well:




Hope your holidays are merry and bright!!

Visit thecsiproject.com



5 comments:

  1. Leigh, Thank your for sharing your lovely home and decorations at my party...everything looks wonderful! Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful spaces, so pretty and filled with love and sweetness. love the painted houses, how cool. thanks for this peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those painted houses were such a treat! So glad I stopped by to check you out! Merry Christmas! jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh, I just stumbled upon your blog so I know I am a little late with this comment but I love your style in decorating. A woman after my own heart which means this may be a great blog to follow! ;)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.Internet based furniture company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...